Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday to me

yesterday was my 23rd birthday,n my phone had to spoil before my birthday,So
when ppl/my frens sms me"happy Birthday Paul"i sadly have to reply.."thanks BUT who is this?:)so sorry i lost ALL my contacts when my phone spoil:(so sorry:("
because my birthday fell on a Thursday(which oni means acupuncture day)so in the afternoon i went for my acupuncture lorr ,then came back home had lunch then went to have an afternoon nap just in case my school frens call me out at night which they didn't(i think they forgot lorr)nvm I'm quite the forgiving person.quite the sad rite?
i can't blame much cuz i celebrated with my family with my brother's girlfriend on Sunday night.played my Spider-man edition of Monopoly with my brother ,John n Cindy,in the end i suck at this game lorr,my brother bankrupt me in 40 minutes he said "It's just business,it's not personal"IF you watch The Apprentice you would understand:)
i also have Taboo:)

2 comments:

Lily Calla Lily said...

So when are we going play taboo? :P
Make sure you get the pronounciation rite!

HstryMkr said...

yes yes...this time i'll get the pronunciation rite the next time...ta booooooooooooooooo