Sunday, March 7, 2010

SMS[Shine]

this song is by David Crowder Band



(verse 1)
Send me a sign
A hint, a whisper
Throw me a line
Cause I am listening
Come break the quiet
Breathe your awakening
Bring me to light
Cause I am fading
Surround me with the rush of angels wings
(Chorus 1)
Shine Your light so I can see You
Pull me up, I need to be near You
Hold me, I need to feel loved
Can You overcome this heart thats overcome?

(Verse 2)
You sent a sign
The hint, a whisper
Human, divine
Heaven is listening
Death laid low
Quiet and in the night a stirring
All around the rush of angels
(Bridge)
O the wonder of the greatest love has come
(Chorus 2)
Shine Your light so all can see it
Lifted up, cause the whole world needs it
Love has come, what joy to hear it
He has overcome, He has overcome

No comments: