Tuesday, September 11, 2007

VOW???

some people has vows,some even make marriage vows=P,well my vow is vow to be single for 3 years at first(because i made a "bet" with my friends,one of them didn't believe that i could stay single for 3 years,so i prooved it to them and i told them that IF they lose the bet they will have to belanja me makan and i push myself ecen moreby extending 4 more years,hehe),then i extended it for anpther 4 years(WHY 7 years? because in Exodus21:2),aiyah you read that verse for yourself la,you will get what i mean.),i started this vow after my 5th gf broke up with mein the year 2003,it started on 13th March 2003 and it will end on 13th March 2010=)
so yeah this is my vow.

2 comments:

Lily Calla Lily said...

OMG! She broke up with you on your b'day!! dong2 la her ... at least break up the day AFTER your b'day mah ... so that you'd have a HAPPY birthday! :P

Staying single till 2010 - go for it!

But as for Ex 21:2, I pray and hope that it'd be a lot sooner! =) Yest was the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah/Jewish New Year) and we ushered in the Year of the 8 (5768 in the Jewish Calendar and we all know that 8 = new beginnings!).

Last year was 5767 in the Jewish calendar. 7 = completion.

So let's claim that whatever the Lord wants to deal with is completed and that this [Jewish] new year, there will be new beginnings! =)

Shaun Tey said...

5 Girlfriends??? Walau...you memang kaki pompuan ah! haha :P and I believe you had 5 in less than 3yrs or 4yrs?