Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Young Or Old?

well my new hair style has been kind of a problem for me

Situation No 1:
one day at my acupuncturist place ,one guy ask me "boy,what Form are you in?"
i replied"errr, i'm 22 years old"
he goes "Oh, i thought you are 16 or 17"

Situation No.2
i was at my mum's church somewhere in Kota Damansara called Miracle,Signs And Wonders MSW for short and it has alot of stairs.
so i went down the stairs on my buttocks AND at the end of the staircase,there was this lil girl and she asked"Why you go down like that?,isit you old ar?"
in my mind being a bit cheeky i wanted to tell her "It's the IN thing now to go downstairs like that,its very happening in America"BUT i din wan to kacau the lil girl la=)

Situation No.3
today the(8th Jan 2008)after my acupuncture session, i was about to cross the road there was this van FULL of school children in front me,they all said hello! and i helloed back=)then suddenly a boy said "hello UNCLE, where you going?" i replied "i'm going across the road"
then he said "okie isit you going home?"
i replied "Yes=)"
then the van started to go,a girl in the van said "you slowly walk ar"(in mandarin)

now the thing is i'm leaving my hair long till after my birthday=) i just hope i don't get anymore older look remarks=)

anyway today i had my 1st visitation(ppl/friends visiting me) for the year 2008 from the Wong sisters(Wei-Shen and Wei-Yuen)and Janice Lee(one of Wei-Yuen,Katrina Soo and Serene Tan's friend)
thank you all for coming especially the Wong sisters, cause it's been some time since i last saw them and not forgetting Janice=)i mean Ah Jan
Shen,me and Ah Jan

me and favie(Yuen)

No comments: