Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eye testimony

well Praise God for His miracle working works,today(September 9th) i went to the optician because on Sunday morning when i woke up and i wore my specs i felt dizzy so the oni thing that happen is its either my eye power is different:) so today go to the optician and check lorr:)

woo hoo....my left eye is getting better compared to last time.the optician said that the difference is alot because last time my left eye can hardly see anything BUT now i can see more:)woo hoo all glory goes to Him ...dun cha agree?

because my family optician is in Sungei Wang. across the optical shop is Victoria Music Station so i bought Sammi Cheng's latest album called Show Mi...i bought the CD and the DVD which is the concert la:)so happy:)

and my new specs will be a plastic brown colour one:) i will only get it next week:)

No comments: