Wednesday, April 9, 2008

last Friday i was in Pearl Point with Cheryl and Shaun to buy a birthday cake for Michelle .so the only way from the car park to the shopping area is the ESCALATOR, although there was a walkalator which is only going down from the shopping area to the car park SO i thought i could go on the escalator with just my two legs n walking stick BUT i was wrong. so i put my left(weak) foot on the escalator hoping tht my right foot n walking stick could follow in time BUT i fell backwards BUT Shaun couldn't catch hold of me in time.so we manage to go up the escalator n we sat down at Starbucks while Cheryl went to Watson's to buy Dettol(thank God its the antiseptic cream type NOT the Bottle liquid type) n Cotton bud to clean my scars.so we contacted Jared to come over to help me to a clinic nearby.in the end we went to Klinik Danau Desa for dressing
n this were the scars.BUT its all okay.i can tahan pain so my brother John, kacau me tht i'm a masochist(person who likes pain)
my face before the meeting with the doctor:

picture of my shoulder no.1:

picture of my shoulder no.2:

picture of my face currently:

No comments: