Monday, April 14, 2008

YouthAlpha Malaysia Launch

YouthAlpha Malaysia Launch was held in FGAKL's Main Sanctuary last Friday(12th April 2008)
and Planet Shakers was there for the launch:)
Sadly only Henry Seeley from the original team came but they have a new superstar with them which is our very own FGA's Super Senior Intern Scotty Lim playing the keyboard for Planet Shakers:)during the concert i was kinda pissed off because i had my wheelchair with me so i stand up during the praise and worship there were a few "lala" girls jumping n accidentally moved my wheelchair SO in the end i sat on the main sanc seats through out the whole praise and worship session just to be safe:)
these are the list of songs, PS played:Praise You,Pick It Up,Free(new album),Beautiful Saviour,I Need You(new album), Rain Down,
then the encore they did:Jump Around,Majesty and Free
and Rev. Jamie Haith from UK was the speaker:)
Rev. Jamie Haith:

Henry Seeley and me after the concert:)

No comments: