Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Super Embarassing wei

2 Saturdays ago,I was getting ready to go to church,combing my hair with gel(whicj is kept in my mum's makeup drawer)
so i just took the can of "gel"i did not see the label
and i went to the bathroom.open the can of "gel",dig out the gel and apply it on my hair then it started to feel wierd eh...how come my hair not standing/shaping to the way i wanted it.then i tot i was done with it i passed the can of "hair gel" to my auntie to put it back in my my mum's makeup drawer.then suddenly she said "Ah Mun,What are you doing with a Colagen,mosturizing cream?"
in my mind i was like "AHHHHH!!!!!....its Colagen ar?, no wonder sometging was wrong la"
well super embarassing wei

2 comments:

Lily Calla Lily said...

OMG! using collagen as your hair gel! You know how expensive those things are ar??!!

*laughs*

Belle Jane said...

ahahahha thats funny wei!